Sibel Bilgiç alışamadım

Hi
I try to find Turkish singer song Greek version
Who can help me?

Hey @Orçun_Pehlivan and welcome to rembetiko.gr,

Unfortunately, you are in the wrong community. This community is only about greek Rebetiko and traditional music. This song unfortunately is not in this category, so I doubt that anybody here will be able to help you.

But, feel free to browse the rest of the site (although it is mostly in greek). Rebetiko is a music that has many turkish characteristics in it, some even say that rebetiko has common roots with turkish traditional music.

I know.I have blog page.And many Turkish&Greek common songs

True, what Chrispanag says, but the singer is a high class performer, being a very beautiful girl at the same time!

Ah, I saw your post after having posted myself! When you talk of common Turkish / Greek songs, are you talking of old, traditional songs, or modern music? The song Sibel Bilgic sings could very well be a Greek modern song, too!

All sytle music.Modern or traditional.It must be only turkish&greek common song.I think Sibel Bilgiç song “Alışamadım” have greek version.Maybe 1997-2002.It must be man greek singer.But i cant find.Sorry my english language.I think you understand me :slight_smile:

Also I dont want write blog page address.Maybe admin will be blocked me.
Blog name turkgreek.

1 «Μου αρέσει»

I could perhaps help you, if you are able to give original song name in Greek. Otherwise sorry, I am not familiar with the greek pop music…

Nikos problem here.I dont know this song greek version.If i know i will write.

1 «Μου αρέσει»

Hello my friend.
I don’t if you if you already found the answer you were looking for.
I found it for you!
The singer is Eva Kaneli
The song in greek is " Τέρμα σ’αγαπάω" ( terma s agapao )

The link below: