Good morning, everyone. I’ve been looking for a lesson—or at least the chords and the dromos—for “A Rascal and a Drunkard” by Michalis Genitsaris for quite some time. Since it isn’t one of his best-known songs (although he performed it in an episode of To Minore tis Avgis), I haven’t been able to find a lesson or anything else. And since my ear isn’t well trained enough yet, I’m asking the more experienced members of the forum for help. If anyone knows the chords and the song’s dromos, I’d like to try working out the melody and so on afterwards. Thanks in advance!
It sounds like Nihavent, though the more experienced among us will be able to tell us for sure.
As a melody, it bears quite a resemblance to Papaioannou’s “The Return”.
Do you know how to read sheet music?
Unfortunately, no. I usually learn to play either by ear or from a lesson, or, at worst, using tablature.
1 Like