i cant understand anything from this site please help me

i need partitoures for rebetiko

am i in right site??

i really wait for helps

bekliyorum / PERIMENWWW!!

kalispera ola

(Κώστας Κ.) #2

Here we go again…
Unfortunately, this site isn’t multilingual, it’s in greek only. As for the “partitoures” you’ve had your answer the last time you posted here: http://www.rembetiko.gr/forums/showthread.php?t=16454&page=2

(aegeos) #3

Webmaster,

it is the wrong link you posted, here is the right one for parapono_87…

http://www.rembetiko.gr/forums/showthread.php?t=16454&page=3

Answer No. 23

(Κώστας Κ.) #4

Nope, my link is correct.

There are only two pages in that thread. Your link refers to the non-existent page 3 and redirects to page 2. Check it out again.

(aegeos) #5

It´s funny,

I see three pages in that thread and the post no. 23 is on my screen on page 3, I suppose it hase to do with my personal settings in my account, nevertheless the main issue is to read the correct posting…

:090:

(Κώστας Κ.) #6

It happens… Custom settings usually override the defaults. Either way, the correct thread is linked.

Next time parapono_87 signs in, I bet he (or she) is gonna post the same question again. I doubt that he’s even bothered to look back to his previous posting. :slight_smile:

(parapono_87) #7

i m laughing…
peh peh peh

efharisto para poly vre , how much VISECRACK (εξυπνάκιας, κενόσοφος ) people (some of them) are there in the forum.
but i m not surprised

eimai 19 hronon tourkos andros kai i love greek music for more than 7 years… and i saw a lot of kind of people and A LOT OF FORUMSS!!

of course i know what should i do in forums etc… but i had ( i had to had) peoblem extra in this forum

and efharisto for visecrack (εξυπνάκιας, κενόσοφος ) comments!!!

(parapono_87) #8

i know this site for many years and i come in to forum closer just.

but I TOOK ONLY 1 VERY LOVELY REMPETIKO PARTITOURA JUST!
TZIVAERI MOY

this is very big forum!!! hah why i cant find other noteS?

a greek boy said me on this forum that ic an have hundreds of partitoures!

where are they??

i know where are they!!!

they are hidden under the “εξυπνάκιας, κενόσοφος” actions!!!

a GOOD SITE must be easy to use , may be this site is easy , but people (some of them) no helpful .

some of them try to joy with me!

hah !!!

why??

because i dont know greek…

“”“παιδιαρίζω “””

(parapono_87) #9

the SORRY of the fun boys RAPIDSHARE LINKS ARE DELETED WITH TIME…

of course i know… but if there are ONE , ONLY ONE , ENA helpful guy, he can upload again this partitoures all…

AND IF THERE ARE ONLY ONE , ENAAA HELPFUL GUY IN THE SITEEE

HE CAN HELP ME AT ALLL… HE CAN TAKE ALL PARTITOURES FOR ME AND GIVE ME WITH NEW LINKK

but if the people talk EMPTYYY — > a lot of words no work…

where is my helpful greek friends?
where is my new uploaded links?

no one help me?

ohh u fun with me again lets do it!!

efharisto para polu gia ola elens

geia sas !!!

(Κώστας Κ.) #10

First of all, this domain hosts a forum, not an exchange portal.
I don’t know who told you that you can find partitoures here and, frankly, I don’t care. The point is that nobody uploads anything in here, it’s not a matter of finding someone to help you. Nothing hidden, nothing private.

Secondly, your english and your greek are as bad as your attitude. No-one’s tried to make fun of you, perhaps if you read more carefully -and use a dictionary- you’ll understand what has been said.

Tamam arkadas?

(parapono_87) #11

yes anyone didnt try to have fun

only webmaster (JUST TRIED) to have fun

and i know when i may need dictionarty

efharisto para polu

kalinihta

(aegeos) #12

have a look here…

http://www.angelfire.com/music2/rebetiko/partit.html

the webmaster told you :

this domain hosts a forum, not an exchange portal.

so please respect this.

and if you would like to take part…no problem, but please don’t be so obtrusive.

(parapono_87) #13

aegeos ; thank u for website. i had a look on this site and i downloaded them. ,I ESPECIALLY LOVED tzivaeri mou ON THIS SITE…
i already was playing this song me ta kithara mou and i m very glad to have its partitoures…

about BEING OBTRUSIVE :::

i m not this, and it is not my character.

i just like greek music and i like greek people but greeks arent helpful sometimes.
and sometimes they try to HAVE FUN with me!
i hate it.

but i have very very nice, good, friendship and helpful greek friends too…

i have a greek adelfos. i have a greek best friend!
they dont try to have fun with me!

i m not obtrusive normally. but what can i do?
i dont know greek and i need partitouress…

(parapono_87) #14

now could we collect all the partitoures of rebetiko and other greeks songs with a few rapidshare uploads again here?

and i can give to forum people some partitoures too…

if u love arvanitaki songs, alexiou songs or other kind of songs , turkish songs … i can give u PARTITOYRES too…

(aegeos) #15

Not at all !

Parapono87,
no one here wants to kid you,
the way you wanted to have the notes was in my eyes obtrusive, every second word was,

I want , I need, where is the help, no one here to help…

my friend, we are all disposed to help everyone in this Forum, and believe me it is not about our or your nationality, we give here a shit of someones nationality or persuasion we respect everyone and this is one of the basic rules in the rembetiko Forum.

The basic problem is how we ask for something…

You will see if you change the way of asking and posting, more people would be willed to help…

A lot of Greek guys visit the side, ask for mp3 , notes and everything else. Often they don´t get an answer… because if they where willed to do a search with the keywords they are looking for, they would get every kind of answer they need, but they are toooo busy to do this
and the experienced users are tired to answer always the same questions which have been discussed a lot of 1000 times…

In your case it is different, you dont speek greek to read and understand the informative and interesting postings in this forum…

Have a nice day and remember, it is always a kind properly behaviour. :slight_smile:

I hope you will have fun with the notes you found and surprise your Greek friends with new songs…

(yiorgosv) #16

Τι εγινε βρε Αιγαιο … ξαφνικα αγαπηθηκατε ;;;
Ελα πλακα κανω …
Θα στειλεις κι απο δω τιποτα ;; Δεν εχω μειλ σου …
Στειλε στο : [email protected]

Paraponooo …
sometimes i think that you believe that only Turks and Greeks live in this world !!!
Believe me it’s wrong and don’t punish me pls !!!
There are also Persian, Syrians, Afganistanians, Indians, Chinese, Americans, Colombians, Mexicans and so on …

Greetings from Crete with sincere friendship and interest !!

ps
Look at the good words that are written about Turkish music in this particular web site !!!
(Laco Tayfa, Husnu, Zeki Mouren, the astonishing Hasan Genc etc…)
:088:

(Χρήστος Παναγιωτακόπουλος) #17