Looking for a song

(system) #1

hello.
i’ve been trying to learn the title or anything of a greek song that contains words like “ela tomolono” in it. This song was used in a recent Turkish movie called “Kahpe Bizans” and its title was “imparator”. If anyone botherd to inform me i would be very thankful…

asli
[email protected]

(system) #2

Hello asli,

you can find my information as answer to your first posting in the category “Testing Area” / “Help”.

Michael

(system) #3

Does anybody know where I can find the song
“Chilies fores” with Dalaras ??? Please

(system) #4

hi
i am looking for quite a few songs so i can learn on the bouzouki.they are (aliti moubes mia vradia), o mangas vgeike gia seriavi and proi me tin drosoula

(system) #5

Try www.audiogalaxy.com
There are plenty of songs there.

Manos

(system) #6

You can also try site www.kazaa.com - a lot of music there, all the exchanges of songs are between the users of this site. Good luck!!!

(system) #7

Xerei kaneis na me plhroforhsei …poios egrapse …thn “PAXIMADOKLEFTRA”…
eyxaristw…

(system) #8

ειναι αδεσποτο. μια ηχογραφηση απο τον α. κωστη με κιθαρα. αλλη προπολεμικη ηχογραφηση δεν ξερω για το συγκεκριμενο τραγουδι.

(system) #9

αγαπητοι φιλοι μηπως ξερει καποιος τον τιτλο του τραγουδιου του μαρκου που λεει για το φεγγαρι;
χιλιαδες χρονια στα ψηλα
συντροφους εχεις τ’ αστρα
αποφευγετηνα τη γη
γιατι ειναι ξελογιαστρα…

(system) #10

…eyxaristw…Basilh…!

(system) #11

καλησπερα ειμαι σπουδαστης μουσικης τεχνολογια και ψαχνω για μια εργασια την παρτιτουρα απο την “κοντουλα λεμονια” μπορει να με βοηθησει καποιος?εαν καποιοσ εχει απαντηση ας μου τη στειλει στο <a href=“http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=mail&v=55”>mail</a> μου [email protected] ευχαριστω